Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 7 of a month long blog!

There are so many pictures that make me smile! I have so many memories and people that I love and shared some of the best moments of my life with. So I will share a few of them with yo!

This night was amazing! These girls are some of the best company I could ask for when I go out to dinner! The conversations were hilarious and the bonding time was needed! The food was great and so was the memory of it!





This would be my family! We were in North Carolina in the mountains! One of my favorite places to be! I really love these guys more than you know!






India! A place that has stolen my heart! I love that God gave me a opportunity to go and be able to witness the great things He is doing! I have been there twice over Christmas break and had a experience that I will never forget.





Graduation night! These 3 people are some of the best people that you could graduate with! They are amazing! This night was one of the best nights of my life.


1 comment:

  1. The first picture is my favorite. ;) It was a good night indeed!!

    ReplyDelete