Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 14 of a month long blog!

A fictional book.....hmmm this is a good question. I think I am going to talk about the book that I am reading for college right now, which is " This Voice in my Heart" by Gilbert Tuhabonye.
Gilbert Tuhabonye is becoming one of my favorite people as I read his story on what he went through and how he got where he is now! I don't want to give anything away, but he is a track star who graduated from Abilene Christian University. He grew up in the tribe of Tutsi and his journey while he was there is life changing. He got through everything "by the Grace of God" as Gilbert says.
I can't even explain it all in this blog. I will just say go and read it and I know your life will be put into a perspective that you wouldn't even imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment