Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 2: of a month long blog!!

Day 2 would be, my favorite movie. This is one of the hardest questions you could ask me haha. But if we are talking about a movie that was already out than I would have to go with "The Proposal". Yet I have seen other movies since then that I really do love!
One of them is "Karate Kid". I don't care how many Karate Kid movies are out there, this by far was my favorite. I thought it wasn't going to be that great because of all the other ones, but it truly did blow me out of the water! I love Jackie Chan, and having him in this movie was a major plus! I feel as if I am doing a movie review! Another movie I would recommend would be " The Killers"! LOVE IT!!! Just saying. If you have not seen those movies yet, you definitely should!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually really excited about this new Karate Kid. Can't wait to get it on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it last night, and have never gotten so...involved? (I don't know how else to say it) while watching a movie before in my life!! I actually clapped and cheered and had to sit back because the lady behind me couldn't see.

    SO GOOD.

    Oh, and The Proposal isn't too bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete